- She met her husband freshman year of high school dressed as a domino at Band Revue (and they are still married after all these years!)
- As a young child, she once ate the better portion of a bag of Oreo cookies and still has a love affair with chocolate.
- Teen years were during the disco era so most any song lyric with "Boogie" in it, Lyn knows.
- Lyn's photography skills were noticed after shooting a wedding for a relative in 2006. From there, she interned with a local photographer.
- A few years later, Lyn's high school junior son needed his 'Senior Pictures' taken and her new career began.
- In 2013, Lyn began using an amazing studio space in the historic area of Menomonee Falls, right next to the river and 'falls'. Year-round beauty abounds.
- Her specialties are: High School Seniors, Families with older children (kids age 6 and above), Business Corporate Head Shots and dogs.
- Lyn and her husband, Tom, live in Germantown and have one son living at home attending Germantown H.S., while their older son graduated in Dec.2016 from UW-Whitewater'. The Morans are dog lovers and own 2 male Champion Whippets.